June 25, 26 and 27
Brine, All American, and The Detroit Lacrosse Club are pleased to announce this camp for girls. The program is being developed and led by some of the most outstanding girls coaches in the area including Sherry Pifer of the Detroit Lacrosse Club, Mary Ann Meltzer, Maryland All American and former head coach at Michigan and UD Mercy, and Kelly Gallagher of Limestone College.
This camp is segmented into four groups so that we can tailor instruction to groups of similar experience and ability. That way, we help to insure that each student is developing skills for the most incremental gain.
All players are required to have full equipment consisting of a lacrosse stick, eye protection (“goggles”), a mouth-guard, and cleats. The camp will be held in the comfort and safety of Ultimate Soccer Arenas.
- Grades 3 through 5 meet from 9:00 AM to Noon
- Grades 6 through 8 meet from 9:00 AM to Noon
- Register for the grade you are entering in the Fall
- Coyote Youth Camp is designed specifically for the developing lacrosse player. The goal is to master basic to advanced stickwork and apply it to game situations. Players will be divided grouped according to age and experience. Like our high school camps we want each camper to walk away with a greater love of the sport and more confidence in her ability.
- Coyote Open (High School) meets from 1:00 to 4:00 PM. Coyote Open H.S. is specifically developed for the beginner to intermediate lacrosse player. The camp will have a strong emphasis on development of individual skills and learning the game. Like the Elite camp, sessions will focus on the individual techniques as well as team concepts. Our goal is that players leave with a greater love for the sport of lacrosse and more confidence in her ability
- Coyote Elite (High School) meets from 1:00 to 4:00 PM. Coyote Elite H.S. will be specifically developed for the serious and advanced lacrosse player. There will be a strong emphasis on mastering advanced stickwork/concepts and applying them in game situations. The camp will provide competition for players to gain experience and confidence performing the latest skills. All players will be grouped according to age and experience. Session will focus on individual skills and small space techniques (offensive moves, one on one defense, scoring, feeding, movement off ball, conditioning techniques and more). as well as team concepts and competition (double teams, team offense, team defense, fast breaks, and more).
- Camp cost is only $250