Learn to Play Lacrosse
All American's Intro to Lacrosse is for boys and girls from grade 3 through grade 12 that want to learn how to play lacrosse. This program is designed for the student that has not had any formal training in lacrosse. It is regarded by many in the lacrosse community as the best program in the state. This Clinic will focus on the four basic skills necessary to play the game. Good fundamentals are critical to the development of positive habits that stay with you throughout your lacrosse career, so we really focus on the proper techniques.
Importantly, boys and girls are taught separately by coaches that are expert in the game for the respective genders. Boys and Girls lacrosse are really two different games, and we only teach it with professionals that are dedicated to each respective gender. This program is perfect for all ages and we sub-divide the class by age so that each student is comfortable learning among peers. We do this to promote the confidence and comfort that are critical to the learning process. Please check out our K-2 lacrosse program for younger kids.
YOUR CHOICE OF THURSDAY CLASSES OR SATURDAY CLASSES
- No equipment necessary
- New lacrosse stick included in price
- Mouth-guard strongly suggested
- For Grades 3 through 12
- Players grouped by gender and age
- Winter 1 Thursday Dates: 11/9, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21
- Winter 2 Thursday Dates: 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 3/1, 3/8
- Winter 1 Saturday Dates: 11/4, 11/11, 11/18, 12/2, 12/9, 12/16
- Winter 2 Saturday Dates: 1/13, 1/21, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/24, 3/3, 3/10
New! East Side Class
Announcing our famous Intro to Lacrosse Class now being offered on the "East Side". Click here