Learn to Play LacrosseAll American's Intro to Lacrosse is for boys and girls of any age that want to learn how to play lacrosse. It is regarded by many in the lacrosse community as the best program in the state. This Clinic will focus on the basic skills necessary to play the game. Good fundamentals are critical to the development of positive habits that stay with you throughout your lacrosse career, so we really focus on the proper techniques. Importantly, boys and girls are taught separately by coaches that are expert in the game for the respective genders. Boys and Girls lacrosse are really two different games, and we only teach it with professionals that are dedicated to each respective gender. This program is perfect for all ages and we sub-divide the class by age so that each student is comfortable learning among peers. We do this to promote the confidence and comfort that are critical to the learning process.
- Class meets on Tuesdays from 6:30 to 7:30 PM.
- Held at The Sports Garage in Bloomfield
- A new Warrior or Brine lacrosse stick is included and is yours to keep
- No other equipment is required, except a mouth-guard. Girls may wear protective goggles (optional)
- For grades 3 through 12; class is subdivided by peer group
- Spring Session Dates: 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30
- Spring Session is $195 for 8 lessons
- The Registration Deadline is April 8, 2017